Best New Leadership Style Program
(GSC) Goals, Structure, Culture Leadership Style and Certification
If you’ve landed on this page, then you are probably looking to change how business is done!
Remove the pain and pressure from leading people!
Best New Leadership Style Program – GSC
G – Focuses the entire organization on the achievement of the organization’s goals as a unified priority
S – It creates a high performance operations structure by aligning all processes and systems to optimum efficiency
C – It creates a workplace culture of trust achievement and organized effort
LEADERSHIP STYLE: GSC-GOAL, STRUCTURE, CULTUREGSC (goals, structure, culture) is a New Leadership Methodology that uniquely creates an operational performance standard of excellence, ease and success. This is the most effective form of leadership which builds solid, productive and sustainable organizations. You may be familiar with other styles such as transactional or authoritarian, (See comparison chart below) but they are not effective and do not create teams that work together well at work.
Compare: Most Common Leadership Styles VS GSC Leadership Style
- Transactional is often called Authoritarian, Military, or Dictatorial leadership.
- Tell people what to do and having the authority to do so.
- The leader limits interaction with their employees to providing instruction and criticism.
- This is top-down leadership with one way (down) communication.
- The leader is superior to their subordinates by virtue of authority and does not foster relationships with their subordinates.
- Transactional leadership is leadership by exception. Leaders interact with the employees only when necessary to criticize or instruct.
- One-way communication is the hallmark of this leadership style.
- Most of us were surrounded by transactional leaders growing up, from a parent saying, “Do it because I say so,” to an authority figure saying, “Do as I say, not as I do.”
- Transactional leadership justifies negating the responsibility of leaders to add new skills and develop themselves because they have authority (in other words—I’m your boss you have to put up with me). They feel justified in any method they deem necessary to push subordinates to meet their desired objectives. They display behaviors like: yelling, slamming doors, pounding their desks, or using other forms of intimidation and manipulation to enforce their will.
- Control via fear and power, versus cooperation
This is how you change leadership style issues through the best new leadership style program to illicit productive communication, projects, and results.
If you have experienced any of these issues at work, our Standard will CURE these problems. The communication and behaviors happen from leader toward leader, leaders to employees, employees to leaders, and between employees. Most people use these negative behaviors because it’s what they have learned and been allowed to adopt as habits. They have not had the opportunity or an effective method to implement more positive ways to interact, delegate, coach, confront or resolve problems in a positive manner to get the results they want in the first place!
- Cliques – alienating others
- Sarcasm and belittling others
- Judging people for being and doing things differently
- People refusing to change for the good of the organization
- Disrespectful and Accusatory
- Over talking people or ignoring others
- Gossip and rumors about others
- Making decisions based on PERSONAL AGENDA, as opposed to organizational goals
- Only supporting people you tend to relate to
- Not addressing ineffective workplace behaviors and causing negative competition or resentment (i.e.: allowing some people to ‘get away’ with something and not others)
- Not communicating clearly so the other person can deliver the request
- Justify any behavior and blame it on trying to get the result (humiliating another person)
Our GSC training program is designed to train your entire leadership team simultaneously. In fact, that’s exactly how to get the biggest bang for your buck! It’s already significantly less expensive than the piecemeal training you get with seminars and other training organizations. GSC is the Best New Leadership Style Program and is affordable to small organizations as well as large. When implemented throughout an organization simultaneously it provides:
- Immediate leader and employee performance boosts
- Removal of behaviors and activities that create confusion and conflict
- A unified sense of purpose and commitment across the workforce
- A system of communication of clarity, consensus, and understanding
- Appreciation, Loyalty and trust in and for the organization’s leaders
You want to help your team work well together at work
You have the opportunity to use our revolutionary progressive approach (GSC Leadership Standard) and you can create a harmonious, cohesive, highly productive workplace environment and culture.
GSC WILL CHANGE how business is done for you…we guarantee it and our clients do too!